May 26, 2020
Ever wanted to make your own wraps at home. Here are the instructions to be able to do it by the one or the iron you choose.
DIY BEESWAX WRAP INSTRUCTIONS FOR OVEN
What you will need:
1. Place the wrap or fabric in the baking tray with a piece of baking paper underneath.
2. Grate the Refresher Bar over the top of the old beeswax wrap or fabric till evenly covered.
3. Place in oven at low heat and wait until melted. (Do not leave the wrap unattended.)
4. Remove from oven when wax has melted.
5. Brush the melted wax with the pastry brush onto the fabric from side to side until it’s smooth and soaked in evenly. (optional)
6. Once you are happy with the consistency, pick up the wrap from the baking paper by the corners and hold for 20 seconds, or until cooled to room temperature. Your wrap is now ready to use.
DIY BEESWAX INSTRUCTIONS FOR IRON
1. Place a towel on your ironing board to help avoid wax dripping.
2. Place your fabric or old beeswax wrap on a piece of baking paper on the ironing board.
3. Grate the refresher bar over the top of the fabric or old beeswax wrap till evenly covered.
4. Cover the fabric or old beeswax wrap with the other piece of baking paper.
5. Turn the iron onto the hottest setting without steam.
6. Begin slowly ironing from the centre of the wrap to the outside, using even pressure. You should notice if you have missed any spots and add more wax if necessary.
7. Check the wax distribution by gently lifting the paper. It should have a wet appearance.
8. Remove the top piece of baking paper, then pick up the wrap by the corners and air for 20 seconds, or until cooled to room temperature.
** You can download these instructions from our website https://www.honeybeewrap.com.au/products/diy-refresher-bar-instuctions-to-make-your-own just add into your cart and check them out for the FREE download **
Comments will be approved before showing up.
April 02, 2020
Earth Day is April 22 of every year. April 22, 2020 will mark 50 years of Earth Day.
How can you help to clean up this year.
January 10, 2020
We all say this year I'm going to make a difference so why do always go back to our bad habits........ Here are a few tips to help out for a greener 2020.
This year lets start making a better Eco - Friendly year
September 30, 2019